Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
CadTools General / Level out 3d polyline
« Last post by EvylRat on April 19, 2023, 04:50:10 PM »
Feature request - be able to level out 3d polyline between chosen vertices.

Workaround is to break the line at the points I want to level out, then rejoin.

Thanks for looking
CadTools General / Re: "Run-Time Error '13': Type mismatch"
« Last post by Lars on April 06, 2023, 11:04:38 AM »
Great! I'll prevent this from happening in coming versions.
« Last post by Sounddriver on April 06, 2023, 08:54:16 AM »
it works!

Tack för hjälpen och verktygen! Ha en trevlig och lång helg.  :)
« Last post by Lars on April 06, 2023, 08:44:15 AM »
Hi,

You can delete the settings for "Table edit Polyline". Settings are store in the registry under the key: Drainage Support Tools. (Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\VB and VBA Program Settings\Drainage Support Tools)
You can also search for the key using Find in the Registry Editor.

You need to run the Registry Editor by typing in "Regedit" in the start (windows 10)

Locate the key "TableEditPolyline" in the folder "Drainage Support Tools", Delete the key "TableEditPolyline". This will make CadTools to open the form with default values, and then create a new Key in the registry when closing the form.

/Lars
« Last post by Sounddriver on April 06, 2023, 07:13:36 AM »
Good morning Lars!
Thanks for the quick reply.
Unfortunately the form closes immediately and that also with an empty drawing.
But the tip with the position marker sounds promising. Could it be that I have entered a "," instead of "." and then closed the form?
Is there a possibility to reset the settings? Our IT department always takes a long time for updates and installations ;-)
« Last post by Lars on April 05, 2023, 04:40:04 PM »
Hi,

Probably one of the settings that's not stored as preferred type. Using the portable version doesn't store setting in same place. Probably that's why that version working. Does the form shows up after the error dialog? If so check the size of the position marker.

Try it on a another drawing, could be something with the layers.
Try to download a update https://glamsen.se/Download/CadTools/CadTools_update.EXE

/Lars
CadTools General / "Run-Time Error '13': Type mismatch"
« Last post by Sounddriver on April 05, 2023, 10:41:19 AM »
Hello Lars!
as soon as I click the command "table edit 3D Polyline" I get the error "Run-Time Error '13': Type mismatch" and your program terminates.

I use the Tools version 1.1.749 and AutoCAD Map 3D 2021.
With the portable version 1.1.736 I get no error and the program runs as expected.

Do you have any idea how I can avoid the error?
CadTools Updates / Update available 759
« Last post by Lars on March 12, 2023, 05:23:14 PM »
Fixed support for AutoCAD 2023, previous versions didn't work at all.
Great that it works for you!

I was wrong about the Join function, shame on me forgetting how things work  :-[
Of course it works as you say and it's also described in the helpfile (below).

Join 3D polyline
<Commands>, <Lines>

Joins 3Dpolylines. The first line becomes the master line, lines selected after the first line inherits colors and layer properties.
All lines must have exactly the same coordinates (start point-endpoint) otherwise they will not be joined.
1. yes. On start I use simple lines (3D-lines) - I prepare break lines (for ex edges ditch's bottom). I do it because 3d lines are not quick enough for me
2 Then I do export all lines to 3Dplines
3. 3d-plines join into the chain (selecting by window/crossing works!). But I had problem with bad chain (big mess with duplicates).
Now I've tried do it in the same way (lines3D to plines3D and join 3dpl to chain: I select one first and than all 3dplines by the window) and I got absolutely correct chain.
I will be observe this occurrence, maybe I do sth wrong..
Thank for your answer
Mala
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10