Author Topic: 3D POLYLINES CHECK  (Read 4280 times)

vagk_18

3D POLYLINES CHECK
« on: May 11, 2013, 10:35:32 AM »
Hi, Lars.
While working a lot of drawings, I have a problem. When I connect points with a 3dpolyline (working with the mouse) to create
the breaklines, on the end I see that some vertises of the 3dpolyline are not exactly on the point, but close to it.
This is a human mistake during the process of the connection "by hand" of the points.
I was wondering if its possible to do a "check" and after a "labeling" of the vertices that have no point under them.
Maybe an export to excel and then I can draw circles from the coords that are exported.

An another topic that I see is missing is to be able to lock all layers except the current and to be able to lock all layers except
the layers of selected objects. I searched the AutoCad but i didn't find something.

Thanks for reading. I hope you are in good health.
I 'll wait for your suggestions.

Lars

• Administrator
Re: 3D POLYLINES CHECK
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2013, 08:00:17 AM »
Hi!

You could export points coordinates to Excel, sort them by X and Y columns. Then export Polyline vertices to Excel and sort them in same way.
Paste the Polyline coordinates into the Excel worksheet for the points, make a formula that calculates the difference (there shouldn’t be any)
Finally you paste all coordinates that mismatch (have a difference) into “Draw from Coordinates” to place a Text (label) at these positions.

I have not thought about a command for locking, I’m not sure about it……

/Lars

vagk_18

Re: 3D POLYLINES CHECK
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2013, 10:43:07 AM »
Thank you. I 'll try it.