Author Topic: How to register  (Read 9222 times)

zekosta

How to register
« on: November 14, 2013, 02:58:14 PM »
How to register CadTools software and how to get the program without limitations, particularly those presents in drawing surfaces?
Tanks for the great job!

Lars

• Administrator
Re: How to register
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2013, 08:48:59 PM »
Text from CadTools Helpfile "How to become registered user"

Registered users have full access to all commands in CadTools. To become a registered user you first must make a donation. Donators will receive information by email on how to unlock restricted commands in CadTools. Donations are managed through glamsens webbsite (www.glamsen.se/CadTools.htm)

How much should I donate? There is no right answer to this, the result is always the same no matter how much or little you donate. Ask yourself how useful CadTools is and donate with your heart.

After your donation I get information from PayPal about your email.  I then send the unlock information by a personally email. Generally I do this at least once a day.

/Lars

Rúnar Gunnarsson

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2014, 06:03:43 PM »

CadTools is a very interesting program and I really want to try more of it.

I am trying to register but the "Donate" button gives me an error message.
I've never used Paypal before so I'm not really sure how this is supposed to work.

The erroe message says: This content cannot be displayed in a frame..

I have an option to click on: Open this content in a new window..

But then I get the error message: Sorry — your last action could not be completed

Any ideas about what could be the issue here?

Lars

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2014, 10:16:32 PM »
Ooops!

Thanks' for telling me! Seems to be some problems with PayPal and frames, I've fixed it now.

/Lars